Have anyone pics and tech-data for a SU-1 step-up?

Hi !
I look at the web and can`t find pics and tech-data for a Expressive Technologies SU-1 step-up ! Google can`t help me ! Please help a guy from germany !!! I`m very intresting at this step-up ! Is it The Best ? My Analogsystem :
Player : H+P Ulysses
4tonearms : Ortofon RMA309,SME3012MK1,FR66s,Ikeda IT407
5cart: Ortofon SPU Royal GM , A/E , Gold GM , DL 103 ,
ZYX R 100 Fuji
Pre-pre: Ortofon T-100 , Denon AU-1000 , Denon AU-340 ,
Cotter MK II , Gryphon Head-amp
Pre-amp: Jadis JP 80
Thanks and PEACE FOR THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frank
frankfromgermany
Is that the way on Audiogon ? I , yes I , post a wanted for an SU-1 here on Audiogon ! 3 weeks later i became an good offer and i`m happy ! 2 hours later i don`t understand the world ! The man says ," Sorry but i have sold the SU-1 at a other man that gives me more money ! Why he makes ME an offer of 2000 Dollars , when he want more money ??? Why he don`t start a Auction , when he want more money ? Is this fair ??? and is this the way here on Audiogon ??? OK !!! Then i say good bye to this page !!!
"My last words are : POST A WANTED SELF"
Frank from Germany
Frank, I am sorry for what happened to you. I don't know the details but can see you are extremely frustrated. I hope things get better for you.
Yes, Frank. We're not all like that here on Audiogon. You unfortunately got a "bad apple" out of the barrel. Sorry.
I recently purchased an Expressive Technology SU-1 for use with my Aesthetix I/O signature phono stage driving a low output Van Den Hul Colibri. I also was lucky enough to have borrower a Verion Mk 1 and a Bent Audio MU TX-103 in silver to do a shoot out between the three. (If any one is interested email me and I’ll send you photos and sonic data I recorded. (Pcb-designs@att.net)

I agree that placement and cable selection with the ET SU-1 is critical. I’m finding that n my cable choice of Siltech FTM-4 Gold is working best. I still have a ground / hum issue but hands down the ET SU-1 is the most dynamic T/T I’ve listen to date.

I have the original manual on the SU-1 and can scan this information if anyone wants.

Paul