Has anyone used a pair BAT VK-55 as mono blocs

I'm curious if anyone has heard these in mono bloc configuration. My speakers are full range and 4ohm load so I'd like to have enough power. I'm not a bass freak but I like slam and dynamics of solid state but also like the tube sound.

BAT sells a kit to convert a standard vk-55 to mono bloc.
tghooper
Joman,
I'm planning to drive SF Cremonas. If your driving Soundlabs, then it shouldn't be a problem at all to drive the Cremonas. These speakers are not power hungry but open up with more power.

Currently using a Pass Labs 250.5. I like the sound alot but miss the sound of tubes.

TG
Your gonna love the 55's especially in mono. I had a 55 on loan for about 3 months and absolutely loved it. This was a stereo 55 and not mono.
Jfrech,
Very nice system!

I've been waiting to post my system until I'm making changes...seems like that will never happen.
I had 75SE driving Cremona before (as well as Amati Homage and others), 75SE was sufficient as long as you don't listen insanely loud. I took the plunge and upgraded to 150SE, changed the caps, internal hook up wires, and wall outlet. even driving very demanding loads, 150SE sounded tight and fast, a huge improvement over 75SE. midrange and up are of course to die for.

You don't need the "conversion kit" from BAT if you are comfortable with solder iron.