Has anyone in Mi.acheived holographic imaging?

I'm talking about a system that appears as though you could stand
behind the singers.I have been to several hi-end audio stores in metro Detroit and none of them even know it exist.
I saw this once at a guy's house in Bloomfied while tagging along with a friend.I'm not sure what type of budget you need to acheive this.(I've been trying 20 years off and on).
I would travel to "see" it at a home or store.My system is posted here on opinions please living room audio.
jfg
Mesh, yes you reminded me the first time I heard a truly holographic demo was also with Dynaudio monitors set up very wide apart yet still with lots of space to front wall and modest space to side walls. I have been a huge Dynaudio fan ever since.
Actually, here are the most notable ones I have heard over the years at dealers:

-Magnepan (SS amp) at Audition Audio in Birmingham AL (~1987)
-Dynaudio (SS amp) at now defunct dealer in Ownings Mills MD (~1993)
-Martin Logan/Focal (Krell SS amp) at Tweeter, OWings Mills MD (~2008)
-Magico (VAC tube amp) at Sound By Singer, New York City (smallest room) (~2010)
-mbl (mbl SS amp)at United Home Audio, Annapolis Junction MD (~2010)
- PSB (ARC tube amp) at Listening Room, Pikesville MD (~2010)

- YG Acoustics and Magico (unknown amp) at Capital Audiofest (~2011)
Sure thing. Those are the things I have heard over the years that has probably most influenced my buying decisions.
I think the fact that the room volume was so much greater than the volume required by the sound stage was the major contributor. I must say that I was impressed by the X12s. Now they often sell for ~$700. I think they do best with 100wpc SS amp.