Has anyone compare Jolida JD-100 to the new JD-200

I currently owned the JD-100 which was upgraded by Mitch Singerman and I also upgraded the tube to the holy grail, Sylvania Black triple Mica 5751. I was wondering if it is a sensible upgrade to the JD200. I look forward for any comments or experience if anyone had tried the JD200. I like my JD100 currently but it just lacks the PRAT but midrange is awesome and highs are super sweet.
deluxman

Showing 1 response by jedinite24

There is a member selling a used JD-200 out on Audiogon right now. If no one gets back to you maybe you can send the seller a direct message asking for their thoughts. The JD-200 looks like a tube rollers dream. It takes 6 tubes from what I saw online. 2 12AX7s and 2 12AU7s that are accessible from a top panel and then 1 12AX7 and 1 6N6 tube in the power stage. You have to remove the cover to get to those tubes. I'd drive myself nuts messing with all the different tubes.

Have you tried contacting Jolida in MD about their thoughts on the JD-200? Whenever I've spoken to those guys about the Jolida Glass FX DACs they have always been honest in their thoughts of them.