Has anyone actually heard the Dali Epikore 11? Impressions welcome.

I don't get to audio shows often but once long ago I had heard the Dali Helicon 400 and it was truly amazing. Has anyone out there in audio land actually heard the Dali Epikore 11. It looks impressive for the price.

128x1282psyop

The way the 11's sound I agree is comparable to the Kore, but that they need less power to sound dynamic is why I'd choose the Epikore 11 over the flagship speakers If I could pick either pair as my endgame speakers. Now if they threw in a couple Mc1.25's or better suited room with the Kore I might have a different answer.

Hi guys was kinda sold on the Focal Mastros or Magico S7 but looks like a new player in the game! Anyone hear all three or two? How's the bottom end compare between these three? That's huge to me it sure looks and sounds like the Dali wins the mids and highs! 

Thanks Matt B

I got to hear my reference playlist on them and was very impressed.  They really do it all with no apparent effort.  I don’t get that from the other top speakers I have heard, which include comparable models from B&W, Focal, and Wilson. Right now they are the all-round winner for me.  I have not heard a more seamlessly integrated multi-way moving coil loudspeaker…ever.  Nothing stands out, everything is in balance, with dynamics and liveness intact.