Has anyboyd used this amp, your thoughts on it

Looking to buy this amp maybe, it's available on eBay, china hifi, etc.  I'm looking for something that is tubes, a headphone amp, and can play speakers all in one.  I have found one review but the guy seemed like he didn't know what he was talking about.  Love to hear your thoughts or other suggestions.

128x128audiomike33

This amplifier has garnered a respectable reputation for sound quality and built quality. It’s push pull class A /B rather than class A SET topology. They offer a 300b and 845 SET integrated amplifiers but these are over 2K USD.

Charles

If you don’t mind DIY I’d give Elekit a look. The 8600 is a decent 300B set and the headphone output is ok I hear (I’m not a headphone guy so can’t verify myself). 

it’s got enough power to drive a reasonable efficient speaker (90+ dB/W/m) to reasonable listening levels

I heard Glow amp running Audio Note speakers at a show a number of years back.   Glad to see they are still around.   Have almost pulled the trigger on several occasions just to have a nice good sounding and affordable tube amp to play around with.  I am a Glow fan!  

I love DIY I would love to build my own I've heard of those kits before I'll have to take a look at that and do some research on that.

Does the R8 have a headphone jack?