H.T. Processor witch is better in sound...

Anthem avm 50v or Cary cinema 12 in 7.1 Home theater
sebastiensavoie
Classe is a Canadian company and the SSP-600 is their previous product that I've personally owned. I chose the SSP-600 over the Anthem, Levinson and other processors I auditioned in 2006-2007 based upon HT performance and 2-channel bypass sound. You may want to consider it. There is an SSP-600 and SSP-800 from Classe on Agon right now from other users.......The Anthem is a fine unit; you will not be disappointed.
OP does not provide enough information. If the choice is just between the two processors and acoustic room correction is wanted, then It's probably the Anthem, because ARC was a major bug in the Cary 11a and likely to be in the 12 -- the Cary 11a manual recommends a tape measure and SPL meter. If OP's sources are discs, computer, and cable/satellite, then Oppo 105 analog direct to amps might be a better choice than either processor, because it can do lossless codecs, speaker configuration, bass management, volume control, and so forth. It doesn't take analog input, e.g., from a from a phone stage, but it can switch among digital sources.

db
Cary does not use ARC (all caps) which is an Anthem trademark. It does have some proprietary room correction about which there is little enthusiasm.

In that price range, you might also look at the Krell Foundation.