Guitar's...what do the audionuts play?

I have a Larrivee LSV-11 and put a downpayment on a Paul Reed Smith Custom "24" with a burled "10" top(Emerald Green).
I have my '77 strat with EMG's that I've kept around since I was 15. It was really junk, but my mother bought it for me, so I can't get rid of it.
I'm using an '83 Mark IIC Boogie that I bought brand new.
128x128tabl10s
I have 2 Strats, 2 Teles, a Gibson Les Paul Studio (natural Cherry), 2 Brian Moore i2000's (i2 and i9f) and a couple of ES335 clones (Cort/Samick). I only have one acoustic - it's a decent Takamine - but I want to get another good acoustic.

I play them through a couple of Fender amps - Deluxe Reverb Reissue and a Super 112 ('93 6l6 tube combo), and a Crate VFX5112 EL34 combo.
I play a 1968 Guild F-212 12-string guitar. I learned guitar on a beautiful rosewood Martin which was, unfortunately for me, borrowed. Wish I still had that one as well.
We're here in the Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania area,

Home of Martin Guitar!!!

Yea, buddy!
I actually live about 10 miles from Hoboken, NJ, where my Guild was made. While I preferred the sound of a Martin 6-string to a Guild, I felt the opposite at the time about their 12-string guitars.