Gruv Glide. How many use it?

I have been using it for years. Mostly before I bought a cleaning machine 5 years ago. I thought it worked before I had a cleaning machine. Then after I heard how good a cleaned record sounds I think the Gruv Glide muddled the sound. What do you think?
128x128blueranger
I have been impressed so far with the Last record preservative. It reallys seems to prevent the formation of pops and reduces surface noise. I also like Last's stylus cleaner and sylus preservative. Styli need cleaning after each LP IMO.
I've been using it for 10 years or so with great results. It definately improves the overall sound.
After using it on clean records the stylus would be clogged/caked with dust and other build up.
This happened only after the application of Gruv Glide.
I've been collecting since 1957 and none of my 5000+ records have never been or ever will be treated with Mobil 1 or some other preposterous "groove lubricant". 99% of them are totally free of pops, clicks, and noise despite in some cases thousands of playings.

Clean your records thoroughly, use quality/properly aligned hardware, and just listen.

Remember when STP was a heaven sent supplement to your car's crankcase oil? The only benefit was Andy Granatell's swelling wallet from profits.

Many people hear what they want to hear but it was snake oil then and it's snake oil now.