Great Small Room Speakers for $3-5k

Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade from my current speakers (Zu Audio Omen) in my small room (13x10x7: WxLxH) and willing to spend $3-5k. I'm looking for a slightly more transparent speaker than the Zu's and also a smaller speaker. I'm open to new and used speakers. So, I've turned my attention to bookshelf speakers and small footprint floorstanders. I have a Rel subwoofer to buttress low end. Most of my listening these days focuses on blues, soul and R&B, classic rock, and alternative hip-hop. 

My system is: Rogue Audio Sphinx v3, Bluesound Node 2i, Rega P3 TT, Rel T7/X sub.

My nearest Hifi shop focuses on Harbeth, Spendor, and KEF. So far, I've liked the Harbeth P3ESR and Compact 7s and the Spendor A4. But, I'm curious to get other suggestions. I've been interested in the Devore Fidelity O'Baby but are just above my price range and can't be demoed right now.

Does anyone have experience with those aforementioned speakers in a small room? What else should I consider for a smallish room in this price range?

nickamland
Post removed 

I think the Harbeth P3's would be a fine choice. Two others that come to mind are Dynaudio special 40's and Proac D2's.

I have a pair of Tannoy Autograph Mini's.... I highly recommend them for your application

CSS 1tdx are really good. I’ve had multiple Dynaudios, Paradigms, KEFs, Merlin’s, Vapor Audio, and I’m sure some others. 

Overall these are the most satisfying. They play super loud, have great bass, great mids, silky highs and are really easy to listen to while still being detailed. Great drivers and crossover components and great bang for the buck. 

The Atalante 3 look really interesting, got a great review in hi-fi plus recently.

If I had a smaller room, these would be on my shopping list, former Dynaudio guys running the ship, I am let to understand.