Great Intergated amp with great built in DAC

Does anyone have a great integrated with a great DAC built in? Only those who own one respond please.
needlebrush
Hegel H390. Excellent DAC that includes streaming.  
The cheif designer’s attitude on reliable connectivity sold me. 
they wrote their own Apple Airplay code to improve function.
They do not & [supposedly] will never have wifi or bluetooth. Network cable only. Yet streaming control can still be wireless via your router.
I control Amazon music HD on my phone or ipad   over wifi and the Hegel pulls the stream from the router via the cable. 
The net result is a MUCH more stable connection. 
My all too common streaming dropouts (due to wifi dropouts) have been a thing of the past since introducing the Hegel. My phone still suffers wifi dropouts but most often they are resolved before the streaming buffer is consumed resulting in no loss of music playing. 
No need to comment on the SQ of the H390 or it’s DAC. So many glowing reviews. 
Thought I’d add something a little different that made a huge improvement to my listening pleasure. 
Budget? What type of sound are you looking for?  What speakers will this amp be driving?
First post and I don’t want to start a war!  Why buy an amp that will be great for many years with a built in DAC where the technology changes must faster when you could have separates?  

I buy dumb TVs with a Roku so I can upgrade the Roku without replacing the TV. The panel is the same and I pay $100 for the Roku that is similar or better In performance to the “smart” in the TV. 
Lyngdorf TDAI 3400. Has Room Correction built in too. Best I’ve experienced to date.