Great equipt stand for under $500???

I'm looking to get a better stand/rack for my equipt without spending a fortune. 

-Preamp
-Receiver
-Phono pre
-Mac mini and tube dac
-Bluray player
-Turntable
Amps will sit on the floor. 

Under $500 would be great that's not made from plywood and concrete blocks. 

Thanks!
128x128knollbrent

Showing 10 responses by knollbrent

Thank you @melbguyone I'll look into those. I may have to up my budget on this. I can't seem to find anything in this price range. 
@gnjtack  I wish I was handy like that. It's a great suggestion. I'm going to go with something I can pull from the box and assemble. 
Thank you @riley804  now were talking!  I didn't appreciate your comments in the beginning and wasn't going to waste my time in responding BUT you've made the effort  o offer "sound advice" as of late. Regards Mr. Brad. 
Thanks for checking in @tonykay  as I don't have any experience with this brand or any of the brands suggested. I used to own this rack years ago but it was damaged badly due to neglect in storage. What a shame!

http://stereotimes.com/acc041499.shtml

There's no way in hell I'm paying that much ever again for a rack. Looking for something aesthetically pleasing and sound. 
Thanks everyone. Am going to order the VTI unless someone tells me it's crap. I can fill it with sand, looks great and the price is perfect.