Good turntables w/o record clamps

What are the decent turntables out there, used or new in the 2k - 3k range, that do not use or need record clamps?
gfto
dopologue is right. as for a good(maybe great) table and arm combo for 2k, these pages generally have many.
Thanks for the replies. Yes it is for inconvenience. And yes vinyl is my bag. So even the ones that come with can be used without apparently. I have a Linn right now and I know it would drive me nuts to have to use a clamp (on a new table) as I play the thing regularly.
No1dude

I apologize for my rude statement. You have every right to look for a tt that has no clamping goodluck.
The clamp is kind of a "tweak". As with all tweaks, there will be some who swear by it and some who hate it or are indifferent to its use. So, in the end with any table, it will be a matter of your own opinion based on your own listening. Having said that, I can tell you that my "new" Lenco is less affected by use of a clamp or record weight than any other table that I have ever owned. This observation is made while using Herbie's 2mm mat. With some other mat, I might come to a different conclusion.