Genesis APM-1 Plate Amp Repair or Replacement

My second plate amp died, rendering my speaker system usless.
Does anyone have an idea on how I can save these wonderful, useless speakers? PLEASE!!!

Thanks
fgalea
Tpreaves: I think I may have made it sound like i had two concurrent issues. Both of my plate amps went out: one 2 yrs ago and another about 3 months ago. But I have been looking for the manual since I bought them used about 2.5 years ago. I had one amp fixed by sound ideas in florida.
When the 2nd amp went out, their tech that worked on my first amp no longer worked there. So I posted here again.
And that's when I was referred to Cullen. BTW, Rick responded this morning and he doesn't have access to that manual. I forget what the issue was with the first speaker. But I had a blown fuse on the 2nd. Still looking for that manual, guys!
Again, I started with Genesis for the manual for this speaker. They don't have it.

Thanks!
JP
I want to thank each of you good people for taking an interest in my problem. I will go ahead with your suggestions and see if I can save my speakers.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, but thanks all!!
Dear Jorgeparrapuppy,
This is old stuff now, but I did send my amp to Rick Cullen as advised. That was January 2010...he still has it, still broken. So, thank you for the idea, but I guess it's hopeless.
I bought a Daton sub-amp in hopes of salvaging the speakers, but the hook-up looks difficult to do. At least for me.
Do you or anyone know of a diagram or schematic of a generic tower speaker. Right off the bat, the speaker has a huge transformer with 4 leads in and out. Not sure if I can bypass it. Anybody??
Fgalea: While I can't offer you help on the generic tower speaker, I can't believe Rick still has your plate amp. From the time I sent him mine to the time he sent it back, I think 5 or 6 days had lapsed. Have you given up on the repair?

Jorge