Funniest sales pitch

What is the funniest sales pitch you've read? My current favorite is one I just read today. It was,"I'm selling these speakers because they are too good for me."
makersmark
I saw an ad a while back that actually used the term "well endowed audiophile" for pushing some hyper-expensive (probably bobonium based) stuff.

KP
Hey, I am well endowed and I have the Bobonium to prove it. (And, I did sell the expensive Sansuchi to my brother.)

And now, three big Bronx steers for “THE” Bobonium convention next month in the Big Ah! Pple (yes, the Swiss bought it, so what.)
"The only reason i am parting with these is that my beloved cat, Mollie, was diagnosed with cancer last week, and the vet bills deem this sale a necessity. "
A joke:

Two friends meet each other asking asking how things going well/bad...
One of them sais:
--Can you imagine I've got an Elephant for $10k! It's a beautiful animal. It waters my flowers and garden, plays with my children and dog and generousely helps me with home improvement!
Another:
--Wow I want also an Elephant can you sell yours to me?
--OK I can only sell it to you for $15k since it's my very dear animal.
--DEAL!
In another week they meat each other and asking how things are going:
--Oh So terrible! This beast almost stomped on my wife, killed my dog, stomped all over my flowers and garden, almost destroyed my house... I don't know what to do!!!
--Eh, with this mood you're never going to sell your animal!