Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
goodness i am surprised that no one has yet listed one of the greatest SS amps on the market, and it is a real bang for the buck.  that amp is the PS Audio BHK amp.   i have owned many amps over the years and this is the best ever.  Plus they build and service in Boulder. 
The budget for amp should be mentioned.
The Late great design work of Jim  Borgiano are these 2 amps.
The mono block Ampzilla, and Son Of Ampzilla stereo amplifier.
Having a Huge 2,000va transformer in each chassis is class leading And fully regulated  ,and Bipolar output stages.
Quietly  these have Excellent reviews, and are highly engaging.
I am using the Pure Audio Project  Loudspeakers with Voxativ full range drivers .normally I would use a Vacuum tube amp with these.
But being so  detailed and resolved with my 
Custom Radu Tarts DHT single ended Vacuum tube preamp 
A highly musical combination. In best of TAS 2017 awards
And many other accolades in other  reviews.
@ronkent 

I second your nomination of PS Audio BHK amp, I owned the BHK 250 stereo version until August 27th when Hurricane Harvey flooded my house with 3.5 feet of salt water. Other victims of the flood were my PS Audio P10 Power regenerator, PS Audio Directstream DAC, and PS Audio BHK preamp, along with Wilson Audio Sophia 2 loudspeakers. I will definitely be replacing the PS Audio equipment as soon as the house restoration is complete.

As most people know, the BHK stands for Bascom H. King, whose previous designs were for Infinity, Marantz, Conrad Johnson, Counterpoint, Constellation Audio and Audeze. Bascom King got the full support of Paul McGowen in designing the amp with only one strict requirement: "It must be among the five best amps in the world"! So, no pressure.

We should mention that BHK cheated on the design however, if this thread is to nominate the best pure SS amp ever. He overcame Paul’s prejudice against vacuum tubes and designed a tube-based front end. In Bascom’s opinion (along with that of his friend Arnie Nudell, founder of Infinity and Genesis) a tube-based input stage is absolutely necessary for the best sound in an SS amp.