Full range speaker for rogue 90 or 100 wpc amp.

I need your suggestions for full range floorstanding or other that can be driven by my rogue magnum 90 easily. I have no dealer close-by to listen to any. I am using a baetis streamer with a Rogue rp-5 pre and the magnum 90. My room is 13' x 16'.  I listen to male and female jazz singers. Some classic rock. My budget is 1,000-2,000 bucks. I have even considered DIY.
thanks
dpm2340

Showing 6 responses by dpm2340

thanks for the diy suggestions I will check them out. I also checked some out at speaker hardware. the only thing is I don't know if the dayton reference woofers are decent. Any thoughts.
thanks so far. a vandersteen is not a very dynamic speaker. nor does the 1c have much bass to speak of. and I have owned them both. Not sure about the magnepan but I don't think they have the bass I'm looking for. I would love to try them though.
Thanks again for your help. Some diy speakers i have seen end up in this price range then they don't have much resale value.
thanks for the additional insight. I would really like to find a floorstander that is not too hard to drive that goes down around 28-30. Maybe I'm all wrong but 35  is not a lot of bass or deep bass. I am not a fan of speakers that have 5 or 6 little drivers. I guess I'm a traditionalist when I say I like a woofer, mid, tweet.
maybe I wasn't clear enough when I stated my budget. It is for the used market. sorry
I will look into these suggestions. About the thiels are they harsh? Sometimes i hear them described that way. I couldn't imagine that with tube gear.