From separate streamer and DAC to al-in-one suggestion

I'm contemplating moving from my setup:

Lumin U1 Mini w/sbooster LPS -> Audio Mirror Tubadour SE III DAC

to an all-in-one unit. I will use it strictly as a Roon endpoint. Since there are no R2R NOS type streamers, I've been looking at the AK based ones, like

Rose RS150
Cary DMS-600/650

Also rest of system is Omega 98db speakers, Slagle Autoformer Preamp -> Oliver Sayes 421a based tube amp.

Wonder if I'll be happy with the latest sigma/delta dacs in a all-in-one type unit. Anyone else made a similar move to mine?

128x128kray

@jwillox I already have a Lumin U1 Mini with LPS, which would be a better streamer portion vs D2, and I love my DAC. If I were going to stay Lumin I'd be looking at T2 or higher. 

Too many choices here :D need to start buying and selling

I went the same route and ended up with a Linn Akurate DSM and have no need to look any further. Is future proof and sounds wonderful. Pricey though but it’s the end game for me.

Thanks @jb505  the Linn has come up a few times and something I should look at. 

Short list:
Bricasti M3
Meitner MA3
Linn Accurate DSM

I do like the fact that the Linn has analog input so I could connect my phono preamp to it. 

I'm sure anyone would sound amazing but I'd vote for the Bricasti for 2 reasons. 1 made in USA and second excellent customer support if ever needed. I love my own M3