Forte Model 55 Amp

Anybody know anything about this amp? I did email Jon Soderberg and am waiting for his reply...but I think it's interesting that I can find almost nothing anywhere about this particular model other than the bluebook listing here. FYI in my somewhat modest system the amp sounds GREAT...(Adcom GFP 715, Silverline Preludes, REL Q150E sub). Anything leading me to a detailed list of specs or whatever would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
wolf_garcia
I'd really like to see the manual for the "55"...if you can email it to me, thanks in advance! I plan to send mine to Soderberg if I ever think it needs to sound better. I hope he stays in business for a while...
Hi folks. I just found this thread. I have a Forte Model 55 amp that I purchased 4 months ago. I'm moving next month into a smaller home and may sell all my stereo equipment and get one of those Geneva Sound Labs radios for my bedroom. Any info. regarding the Forte not already identified in this thread would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jerome
had mine for about 12 years or so myself....blows away krell and others for 5 times as much...incredible depth , sweetness, bass....i have a virtually new krell kav250a...was bought aas a backup...never use it...can't listen to it after the 55....was a great idea to make threshold equipment for the masses /affordable, but alas, it really didn't work...great little amp!!! like a 55 chevy in primer gray that wipes up a tthe track....
To resurrect this thread a little. I own Forte 55 #055195 that I bought new in 1997 replacing a Hafler DH-200 I built in 1982. I must admit I didn't know a great deal about high-end equipment at the time but I recognized the Threshold/Pass connection. I have really enjoyed this amplifier. I use it to run some Polk SDA 2.3 speakers. It has been to the tech only once after it recently lost one of the bridge rectifiers; not bad for 17 years of service.
I loved that amp, but it had to go to make way for a tube amp...a clean and musical powerhouse of an amp, and a really appealing look.