For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
I like smaller and unobtrusive.  Bel canto designs are nice looking and unobtrusive. Ohm Walsh speakers the same.
I run custom made Linkwitz Orion loudspeakers.   The stock design is a kind of Danish Modern look and I live in a 100 year old Craftsman bungalow, so I had them custom made in a Mission style.  They look terrific and sound awesome.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5659
I think the Naim Uniti Atom is a stunning piece of industrial design. Also happen to like the Naim Mu-so 2.

Based On Looks -

Vinnie Rossi L2 Pre and Integrated 
Lampizator - Pacific
Bespoke Audio Company
Ypsilon Electronics -
Ayre Acoustics - R series
Kaiser Acoustics - External Cross Over 
Artisan Fidelity Plinths
Avantgarde Acoustics - Duo, Trio, Amp
Sonus Faber Amati Futura
Tidal HiFi - Contriva G2

@russbutton Nice job integrating your speakers and rack into your aesthetic. I had a 1928 Craftsman home about 20 years ago that I loved. Just had a certain coziness imbedded. Like audio gear it was eventually time for a flavor change and I’m now in a 1956 MCM home.