Focal Electra BE series

Can anyone give feedback on Focal Electra BE series either 1028be or 1038be, possibly even 1027 or 1037 be series.
Currently have Revel Performa3 F206 and love their natural, clear and faithful to the music uncolored sound. They just aren't efficient enough and need more power handling to push a little louder at times. 
I'm looking for 89-90 or better sensitivity and 300-400 watt power handling.
My front end components are Benchmark DAC2, Ayre K5xemp preamp and Mark Levinson 532h amp rated at 300+ wpc. 
I've heard new Focal Kanta and they sounded excellent,  Electra BE series are a slight step up and are great deals right now. Haven't got a dealer near by to audition. Trying to keep to a slightly smaller than 45" inch tall speaker. 
lnitm
Post removed 
Ingrese su texto ...I have 1028be2 for 10 years and I know them perfectly, you will have to choose very well the cable with which you will connect them (I have Crystal Cable Mid-range), in addition the support bases are subject to relevant improvement, finally the location is (as in all) fundamental. To sum up: the weakness of the 1028 with complex orchestras can be corrected without problem by improving the support base
I have demo’d both in the same showroom along with the Sopras.  Hands down, soundstage on the Kanta’s is superior to the Electra’s. Detail is roughly the same but if you are looking for something that is deeply immersive, the Electra is not the best choice.  Soundstage on the Revels you have is better IMO.  They are also a bit more forward than your Revels