Fm tuner

I am looking to upgrade my fm tuner. I now have an old Rega Radio.

i listen mainly to classical,wfmt in Chicago and listen to that station as much as I do my vinyl and cds.

as I live close to Chicago receiving weak stations is not an issue.

i have recently upgraded to a Rogue Sphinx v2,kef LS50s and a rega p6.

im not really up on the latest technology so I think an fm tuner is all I really need.

any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated.

allan
wino55
yogiboy - Thanks. I'd read about that new source in FL, but it had slipped my memory. I understand that his pricing is going to be tough to swallow, but price is not always a deterrent if you live in the land of hi-end audio. Hope that's your home address.

For the record, do be assured that it's quite possible to precisely replicate that "warm" tube sound with a solid state power amplifier design, if that's what you prefer. Indeed, famed circuit designer Bob Carver once collected on a bet with Stereophile by demonstrating exactly that.

Nothing it the cited article changes what i said. There is no world market for vacuum tubes other than the demand created by a relatively small group of hi-end audiophiles who feel that their aural perception is more sensitive than all of the available test instrumentation. They want to see filaments glow. And that's their right. But it's dicey to gamble that tubes will continue to exist, at ANY price, over the course of another decade.
I would suggest the Fanfare tuners. It has balanced outs and great rejection of the unwanted signal nonsense we get in the Chicago area. They came with a black or silver face. I have one of each face due to change of preamps over the years. Simple unimportant aesthetic change, but looks so much better with matching colors. 
   I like FM tuners. I have a collection of McIntosh tuners--the MR71, a Modaferri modified MR-74, an MR-77, an MR-78, an an MR-80. I retubed the MR-71 myself last year with NOS Telefunken tubes, and it sounds great. Also great are the MR74, 77, and 78. I don't particularly care for the sound of the MR80, although this is all just opinion and what sounds good to your own ears. 
I decided to pop for a refurbished MD 90 from the manufacturer.
CEO told me there was a defective board which was replaced.

i am very satisfied with its sound