Fleetwood Sound Company - DeVille Loudspeaker.

The design and attention to the details is fascinating.  Roasted wood cabinet and unique wood horn along with several other fascinating design principles. I also relate to the builder’s sonic goals and priorities. Has anyone heard these or own them? If so, then please share your findings.  Thanks much!  
128x128grannyring
Regarding the above generalization about wood speaker cabinets, I have Daedalus Audio speakers , 100% solid hardwood, in my case walnut. I’ve had them going on 6 years and there’s been no shrinkage, splitting , or any other issues with the cabinets despite very humid summers and largely dry winters of western TN. I don’t know if the Fleetwoods are built as well, but I wouldn’t discount them, or say another example, Viking Acoustics just because they are wood
I heard the deville it is a-nice speaker but $14500 with stands for drivers that are well under$2k  pretty cabinet ,they even refused to give the brand of the critical Xover ,nothin* special in crossover parts  quality , I saw pictures on the bench .
they sound good ,dynamic but with the current Xover parts more in your face 2-3 row perspective.
if you call that live ,no thanks ,as I mentioned to them I would buy the speaker 
if I can pay fior the upgrades in capacitors ,resistors , not willing too, no response 
the Jupiter Copperfoil , with 2-3% VH audio Cutf  copper foil Teflon bypass caps 
are a incredible combo ,and path audio ,or Mundorf ultra resistors 
a much better upgrade on every level.closed minded Audiophiles is not good for audio Period !!

I acquired a pair of pre-loved DeVille's, non SQ. I agree with everything Steve Huff mentioned in his review. These speakers are game changers. 

They will change the way you listen to music. In my room, 13X28, I experience a holographic soundstage, close your eyes, while the speakers completely disappear and you are treated to a wall of sound with instruments and vocals coming from distinct locations. The aural cues, the space between the notes, the way these speakers render a musical performance is both accurate and beautiful. 

The challenge with describing sound is that what we remember most is the way a performance made us feel. Words by analogy are often inadequate, and sound memory is limited. I am a music lover and lifetime audiophile. These speakers are doing something different than anything I have owned or heard. 

A truly wonderful music reproduction system will do more than sound great, it will train your brain to hear music differently. Like any great art form, the art, if you are paying attention, teaches us to perceive with greater clarity and perspective. When a home based system affects the way you hear even live music by opening up your mind to new musical spaces and instrumental resonances, then you have something special. 

With a deep sense of gratitude. 

I’ve heard the original non-SQ version. Impressive soundstage and imaging. That’s their strength. On the warm and laid back side. They did really well with acoustic jazz. Weren’t great with rock even when supplemented by subs. Just not enough bite and dynamic drive/impact. I didn’t listen to large scale classical on them. Overall a must see and listen to determine if this is your kind of sound and whether or not you like the design.
It wasn’t for me though.

Out of coincidence noted a used pair with stands in excellent condition has recently come up for sale at Fidelis Audio in New Hampshire.  No relationship with them.