First Tube amp suggestions

I am thinking of buying my first tube amplifier and really have no idea where to start.  Years ago I listened to a Sophia Electric  el34 amp (SET) driving a pair of Joseph Audio rm7si bookshelf speakers in a very well set up room and could not believe how sweet they sounded together for the price. (It really felt like James Taylor was in the room).  I regret that I never pulled the trigger on that system and do not know what a good entry level system would be nowadays.  I listen  mainly to male and female folk rock and an occasional classical or jazz album (Cd's and streaming from Tidal)  My current speakers are Triangle Borea BR03's  -90 db but am open to swapping them out. and the listening room is 14' x 20'.  There is a lot of internet chatter about low cost tube amps like the Reisong A12 and the mid priced Williston R8.  Are these amps worth buying or where should I start?  Thanks in advance!

tritube

The Black Ice FX10 looks like a good/budget bet (heard the Jolida version years ago).

The "SET " designation for the Sophia push/pull EL34 amp mentioned stood for Sophia Electric Technology (or something like that) and had nothing to do with "Single Ended Triode". 

DeKay

A el34 push pull in ultrralinear mode should work well with the OP’s speakers. I belirve the Black Ice or the LSA as aforementioned. 

Rogue Audio is a solid company.

Great for tube rolling which would be advantageous  to the Holographic Effect you are looking for.

I was a first tube amp hunter here about three years ago, got many fine recommendations and researched them all ending up with a Decware UFO 2.1 amp, preamp not needed. Very fine amp but wait time now is up to about 2.3 years. Can be found for sale on Decware forum ads and Audiomart if focused and ready as they go fast. Since have paired with a ARC LS 25 MKII Pre and very happy, thanks GD….