Favorite Obscure Rock Song

What is your favorite obscure Rock Song? 

It's hard for me to pick just one, but my favorite pick is Fleetwood Mac's song Station Man from the album Kiln House.  That song's rolling twin guitars just hit me the right way. It has a JJ Cale type of vibe with a biting lead guitar.  I have liked that song since I was in college in the mid seventies.  I borrowed Kiln House from a room mate and never gave it back to him.  Granted, I much prefer the earlier Peter Green Fleetwood Mac albums, but the Jeremy Spencer/Danny Kirwin era Fleetwood Mac created a some excellent songs on middling albums.

I am interested in learning what your favorites are.

flyfish77

You want obscure?

How about Root Boy Slim and the Sex Change Band, Dare to Be Fat, You Broke My Mood Ring, Boogie Til You Puke. Great live band in the DC area years ago.

Also, Tonio K. just about anything off the album Life In the Food Chain but especially The Funky Western Civilization and H-A-T-R-E-D but the whole album is great.

OMG! I can't forget one of my new fave groups!

The Slambovian Circus of Dreams doing A Very Unusual Head!!!!

Check them out! They're from the Sleepy Hollow area along the Hudson and are fantastic live. Very original and impossible to categorize.

Caves of Altamira - Steely Dan.  My 9-year-old son latched onto this one, and it quickly became a favorite of mine.

Cross-eyed Mary - Jethro Tull.  Maybe not obscure, as I was familiar with it in its day, but maybe not the most played Tull song out there.

Little Feat "Spanish Moon" from the live album Waiting for Columbus, not the studio version