Favorite cable brand.

Interested to hear opinions regarding brand favorites. My personal favorites, at the moment,  are Kimber and Goertz. Two very different sounds yet both quite enjoyable. What are your favorites?
128x128wturkey
I admit, I can't discern very well any audible differences between cables, but I do have some "favorites" I've picked up along the way.  I'm moreso drawn to them due to the materials and construction.

Kimber - the braid structure did me in when I noticed their PBJs were as good as more expensive shielded cables.  My #1 go-to to this day.

Straightwire and IXOS - I purchase them at pennies on the dollar in the used market.

Audioquest was my first dive into "cables", but I left their market with the introduction of DBS.

Blue Jeans. Monoprice. Using cables as tone controls, let alone actually looking for cables as tone controls, is something i will never ever understand. Clean, powerful, shielded signals. Thats all you should want or need. 
I support my local HiFi shop by buying Transparent for my “mid-fi” system. Tried 4 other brands since my return to the hobby and the Transparent just seems to work for me.