Fancy wall plugs?

I have read a few articles on high-grade power outlets, such as PS Audio. My question is do you need to spend money on PS Audio or can you get the same results with a high-grade outlet like a Hubbel or Leviton hospital grade. Also which is the best to use, 15amp wiring or 20 amp to the fuse box.
hrunge
I have installed the Porter outlets. This is the one of the best upgrades I've done to my system and just for a few bucks.

Thanks again Albert
Hello Hrunge,

"This is one of the best upgrades I've done for my system and just for a few bucks".

That's exactly my point. Albert's receptacles offer true "bang for the buck", IMO. I normally wouldn't rant, but Porter Ports have made a larger improvement than my last cable upgrade, which was substantial. He's on to something.

Kind regards,
Brian Weitzel
I'm a novice with power conditioning. So if I understand this correctly, I can replace my standard Leviton wall outlet, that was wired into my house 30+ years ago, and may/should hear improvement in my sound? My amp, pre and CDP are all directly connected to the wall outlet.
In a word, yes, you will hear improvement. The Porter Ports are one of the best inexpensive tweaks that I've seen in years.
Didnt we just have a thread where come cryo'd and un-cryo'd outlets were passed around?
Some members sent them around A/Bing them and picked the best sounding as the un-cryo'd or could hear no difference between the two.
I use Hubbell and Leviton industrial grade.$10-$12/each.
You dont need hospital grade unless you are on 5 liters of 02 and sit right over the outlet.