Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101

Showing 9 responses by wig

Guys,

This thread just caught my attention! What's the cost of the 3500P and is there a model below the 3500?

Currently using a modded Core Power Balanced Conditioner with Duelund 600V wiring and Furutech NCF Outlets.

Thanks,
Wig
@ milpai,

Thanks for your reply, this conditioner seems to be a real winner!

Wig
@ milpai

You have been very helpful and your system and listening space looks amazing!

Wig
Guys,

Going to order one of these 3500P and hopefully it will be transformative in my system as well and maybe I will not need my basic SR Grounding Block.

Can't wait to hear in my system and I also went with the upgraded 2502F Power Cord.

Wig
Here are a few conditioners I have owned in the last 8 years and hoping the AC 3500P will be the last:

- Torus CS-15
- Shunyata Hydra
- Audience Auricap Version
- Running Springs Jaco
- Core Power Technology 1200

See my system page on all the modification I completed on my CPT; easily 20% improvement across the board.

Wig
From the looks of the design and from actual users, I think it's going to be an eye opener especially after 7-10 days of 24 hour burn-in.

See PM on my experience with CPT and it's what I am using now but highly tweaked and modified by me :)

Wig
I am so excited about this AC 3500P, should arrive on Friday. Now the long burn-in process...

Wig
Guys,

After a full week of burn-in, I can now report that the 3500P is superior in every way to my modded CPT 1200 Balance Power Conditioner; even quieter than the CPT with an SR Basic Grounding Block, lower floor noise, deeper/wider sound stage and a richer/more vibrant presentation.

I suspect more improvements as the unit accumulate more hours on the outlets and wiring.

Wig