Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I heard the prototype MMMicro Ones long ago and was very impressed. Since then I have heard the production versions on three occasions. At the RMAF last year when driven by a BMC integrated amp, they were shockingly good and at THE Show in Vagas, I was much less impressed.

I have heard no owner of the production version who thinks the production speakers failed to equal the prototypes. That is my question.
Those who have not been "wowed" by the LS50's haven't heard them properly set up - they are a bit tricky!

But... properly set up they produce a life-like sound that is startingly real... with very low bass... though... I have them set up with the R400b sub, which they don't really need.

Just real "giant killers" - which you have to spend 10-20x their price to beat.
Hi

I have had the MMMicrone for about 2months. I had to replace a tweeter. Jonathan was very professional about the whole thing and even got Kevin to help me replace the tweeter. I am very impressed with the sound. the speaker have about 75 hrs on them..Very natural sounding . Certainly the best I have had ( <$4k speakers)
However, I agree with many well-wishers of EA. Dont get into mud-slinging, Jonathan... Over a period of time, your products will speak for themselves. My 2 cents
I haven't hear the MMMicro's yet. I wish the company would set up a national dealer network so most folks could go to a local store and hear them. I am very reluctant to buy a pair without extensive listening (not at a show) and with a variety of electronics driving them. I also would like to see product reviews in the established magazines. I'd be curious to hear others' opinions on this.
Does anyone know Shanghai Li Min Audio (EA asia dealer) is a reliable or not?

I sent them several e-mails but haven't got any replies over a month.

One of my major fault was sent payment too early, as he required payment without detailed shipping information.

I didn't have cautiousness as Mr Jonathan Tinn recommend him as
a official dealer.

Best Regards,