Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Peter, no, the friend that was going to be getting the demo speaker was told by JT that he would have to buy the speaker without a 30 day trial. So my friend isn't going to do that.
I know these speakers are in limited supply, but I don't blame him.
When he bought his Dartzeel amp he was told he could audition a pair. A year later he was told he can't.
Zmanastronomy,

That is quite puzzling. I don't blame him for not taking the risk. I year is a long time to wait for a $2,500 speaker. I've just read such glowing statements about these speakers, yet I'm not aware of anyone who actually owns a pair.

I was hoping to hear from some satisfied owners by now. I own a pair of two-way monitors and am curious about what else is out there. I had thought that these had potential.
I'm new posting here but have followed this a while since there's been a lot of talk about the speakers.

> When he bought his Dartzeel amp he was told he could
> audition a pair. A year later he was told he can't.
You're kidding. Either production is really screwed up or your friend was conned, or both. Either way it doesn't look good and you don't know what to believe. It's time to move on.

I've always bought speakers first, then an amp that works well with them and with others, in case I get tired of them, which sometimes happens.
At the time I was frustrated, but I’m happy as hell now, that my purchase inquiry went unanswered... Whew!