Eurolab premier turntable.

I'm considering buying one of these and would like to know if anyone can give me any feedback on this table. Thanks.
jsonic

Showing 3 responses by c123666

Just spoke with Hart and got some basic pricing information on the Eurolab turntables:

Premier 1850
2001 1250

80mm platter add 400
battery pack add 100

they also have their own version using the Scheu parts called a "2008" and it comes in either aluminum or brass (very heavy); prices are substantially up at 2500 (alum) and 3900 (brass). The 2008 looks just like the 2001 but has much better construction is the word.

The Premier seems hard to beat at 1850 and the 2001 at 1650 w/80mm platter another way to go.

Hard to get past the unconditional Teres warranty; ie, if you don't like it send it back and they give you your money back. That is my understanding from the Teres site. But, the model I like (265) is substantially more expensive @ 2750 than the Premier.
1499 euros for the premier II from Scheu plus shipping and plus record clamp....That is over 2 large, right, with the sick greenback vs the euro these days?
I asked Hart about the new version of the Premier that is on the Scheu website vs the unit he is selling. Hart advised that he received 11 of the latest turntables a couple of weeks back. So, the tables being sold by Hart are the current stuff and he continues to have a relationship with Scheu.

I would suggest if there are any more questions along this line to contact Hart at:

H. Huschens [audadv@earthlink.net]