Ethernet Switch Recommendations Please

Hi - I am currently using a Melco S100 switch and considering upgrading. I had an Ansuz D2 before the Melco and thought it was a fantastic switch, but ended up selling it when I moved. Any first hand experience and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks, Todd

tntmcdade

Try the Melco N100 with the Plixir 12v 4amp Linear Power supply. A noticible improvement by adding this power supply. There is also a Signature DC cable - which your dealer should lend you, once you hear the Plixir with the Signature cable you will likely buy both together. Finally there is the ADOT Optical Converter also sold by Melco dealers which takes your digital to a yet higher level. Find a Melco dealer and speak with them about these products. Trying them will convince you!

I thought the N100 is a server and not a switch? Are you suggesting that I replace my SGC i9 Roon core with the N100 and keep the S100 switch? 

I am using the LHY Sw8, I love it. It is built like a tank and made by the people who work with Jay's Audio, the maker of that great CD transport and DAC. I tested several before settled on this. It has great improvements when tested with Tidal. Now I m using it with Plixir power conditioner and mostly Tidal and NAS.