Esoteric X-01 Limited or Esoteric P-05/D-05 combo?

The question is simple - which one is the best? Unfortunately, I don't have an opportunity to audition them where I live...
nicandy
>>Buy X-01 D2 and you get most of the technical and sound qualities of P-03/D-03 combo<<

Not true. I've had extensive experience with both.

Dealer disclosure.
Bill,
could you elaborate about the differences? And have you heard the X-01D2 in comparison to the P-05/D-05 combo?
Regards,
Florian Hassel
Thanks to everyone, but the question remains the same - Has anyone heard P5/D5 and X-01 Limited during A/B comparison? And what were the results?

Mkilpi, I'm actually interested in playing red book CD mostly, so X-01 Limited and X-01 D2 are completely the same in that regard (RBCD), correct me if I'm wrong. The differences are all about SACD playback (X-01 D2 doesn't convert DSD to PCM before D/A conversion). So please can you describe the differences between the two players that you've heard? And have you heard the P5/D5 combo?
The consensus that I've seen is that the P5/D5 sounds better than the X-01 Limited in RBCD although obviously given the price difference (including dual AES/EBU, BNC/BNC and extra PC and these matter so if you can't afford excellent cables stick with the X-01 Limited) nobody can tell you if you would find the improvement to be worth the cost.
what is the best connection for P5/D5 ?

I heard that balanced digital cable x 2 sets is the best way ?

nonetheless want to hear options.