Error on Ayre QB 9 (DSD)

Hello All,
  • Am using Ayre qb-9 DSD DAC for two years and from yesterday the unit having issues while playing music, the unit leaves to standby mode frequently means with in a song two or three time goes to stand by mode and within three seconds come back to playing mode. This is happening every few minutes.  I don't know how to rectify these error on my DAC. 

Any one has this issue previously? How you rectify the issue?

Source : MAC Book Pro
Usb Cable : Mapleshade
Player : Amarra & iTunes

Rabbani

rabbani
Turn power completely off on the Ayre QB-9 DAC.  This means unplug from the wall plug for 5 minutes. 

If the above does not work, as was suggested above, please call Ayre Customer Servuce for help. 
Thanks both of you. Apologising for late post on this matter bcoz I have contacted ayre as recommended to get solve the issue. Below reply is received from them....

i) Do your mac software update
ii) Change your usb cable 

I have done both.  But no use !! at the same time my mac is not recognise the DAC also while power gets on the DAC some error code blink and leave

''U3r''

Even power "B" port also same condition.

From 08 Nov 2017 onwards sent many e-mails to Ayre customer care and they receiving the mails but not replying.  There is no word to express my worries and really do not know how to solve this issue?

Previously have used of Krell, Pass labs, Modwright,Accuphase, Mark Levinson, Dynaudio, Classie and many other products and never seen such poor customer service on my life.

Anyone knows the personal contact tel no of Charles Hansan of Ayre or any recommends to solve this problem please update  and am highly appreciated for the same

expecting big hope and solution on your post/reply on this matter.

Thank you

Please call Ayre Customer support.  Their phone numbers are on their web page below:

https://www.ayre.com/support.htm

My Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC (I no longer own it) stopped working and was returned to Ayre for repairs. Based on your description above, your unit probably needs to be returned for repairs.  
Ayre advises on their web site the best way to get help is to call.  If no answer, leave a message and call again the next day.  Please tell them your Ayre QB-9 DAC is not working (dead) and you want to return it for repairs.  Or, if you purchased it from a retailer, let them handle the transaction (this is what I did).  If you purchased it used, please call Ayre.