Emotiva not so good

Emotiva amps are good until you hear another brand in the same space.
golferadam
Years ago I had a home cinema system entirely made by Emotiva, then I decided to also create a 2-channel audio system entirely Emotiva, with Klipsch speakers.
Shortly thereafter I understood how badly the Emotiva electronics sounded in terms of timbre correctness.
Needless to say, it was immense displeasure and I soon sold everything.

I have to say my experience with Emotiva has not been good. I am in the process of sending back my second sound processor.  This last one, the XMC-2 was used for less than 10 hours. A customer service representative suggested they were making a significant accommodation, above company policy, by sending me a UPS shipping label. My previous processor had difficulties recognizing my AppleTV. Hardly an obscure product for a home theater. The representative at Emotiva at the time, literally told me that if I wanted a product that would work right out of the box, I should consider one of the more commercial brands like Pioneer. I'm not joking. If anyone wants to buy an XMC-2 that will be coming directly from warranty repair, please DM me. I'm open to offers. Tired of dealing with this brand. I gave it more than one shot. 

Post removed 

Update to my previous post, I am now sending back my Emotiva XPA-5 for warranty repair. This is the third Emotiva product in a row that will require warranty repair (two processors and now an amp). Emotiva requires that I pay for shipping. Each of these repairs have cost me time and money. Am I really just unlucky or are these badly manufactured? Emotiva didn’t offer me anything other than "standard warranty" service even after I continued to support and buy their equipment. These products are just absolute garbage. Not even close to high end. Avoid this company and products.