Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Hmm...one of my Elrog 300B seems to be dying (low conduction). Gary Alpern of True Audiophile (great folks!) was kind enough to give me this link. Wonder should send my set in now or wait until Elrog corrects the problem. No problem with replacements so far?
According to what I read on tube asylum, Elrog is expected to fix the failure issue by now. Any news on that?

Charles, I keep J2 only because I occasionally build loudspeakers and I need J2 to tweek and burn in some components. It is a very good SS amp though, top in its class. :)
All, I purchased my Takatsuki 300B tubes through Amtrans. Very prompt communication by e-mail; payment via PayPal and delivery within one week in very stout packaging.

I purchased my Elrog 300B tubes through George Lenz. George has always been terrific to work with.
Wyan, the Takatsukis are suppose to be true 300B through and through, unlike the Elrogs. I'm thinking of getting them for my Golden Gate DAC.

BTW, how did the Elrogs sound with your Big 7? Were they the best sound you heard from your Big 7?