EL 34 based amplifier recommendations

My favorite flavor in power tubes apprears to be the EL34. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced amplifier ($3K used) which would fit the bill? Speakers are Coincident Total Eclipse. Room is large --probably need 100- 150 wpc. Any suggestions? Thanks
jeffga
I would look at the Cary CAD 280SA(V12, V12i or V12r versions) they are 100 watts per channel and use 6 pairs of EL 34 output tubes. A visually beautiful and sounding amplifier .
the one and only marantz 8b or the new variation of this classic by vac....both are superb.
I second Gnsc's recommendation. If I'm not mistaken,I believe it can take KT-88, KT-90, 6550 and EL-34s. Eight total tubes used for output of 100 watts or a bit more depending on tubes used . There is a RM-9 for sale now in the classifieds. You could probably find more info on the Ram Labs. website. Good luck!
The Music Reference RM9 is a great choice. It will be a little easier to retube than the Cary.But I would have a tough time choosing between it and the Cary minus the retubing cost.Both are terrific tube amplifiers!

Good Luck!