Ebay selling my missing amplifier

8 months ago I sent an amplifier to europe for upgrades. The amp went missing and there were investigations that went unresolved. I happened to be searching on ebay and noticed the amp and when I magnified it Bingo the serial number was same. It is an ebay seller store that is listing it. Ebay has not yet responded after several attempts. What next?

128x128snook2

@nonoise 

Was there a fire sale somewhere on crystal balls?

Of course, you are correct. The OP has yet to state how the original lost claim was resolved. I leaped to the conclusion that somewhere during the eight months since it was lost that he received something from the shipper to satisfy the claim. It is unlikely that it was in limbo that long.

@ghasley 
No biggie. I can see the frustration of those waiting and wanting to help and/or know the results. I was just in a snarky mood after my morning walk. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise

After initial 4 months of waiting I purchased a new Dartzeel amplifier. Herve Deletraz made the transaction possible and moved on. Not sure if they even pursued UPS Switzerland. UPS failed.    Not much you can do other than a claim. I will wait on the law enforcement and ebay for the answer.  I did click on the ebay listing anonymously a few times and the seller lowered his price by 5K . 

@snook2 

So when you say “ Not much you can do other than a claim” then you did file a claim and received a settlement?