Ear834p Question

I recently purchased an EAR834P phono amp and being fairly new to separate phono amps, I'm not really sure about the mm/mc setting button on the back of this amp. The in and out button has markings beside it that indicate mm/mc but do not indicate which position the button should be in for the different settings. A review of the instructions that come with the box was equally as vague. I have a clearaudio Virtuoso Wood, moving magnet cartridge. Can anyone clear this up for me?
markus1299
Post removed 
Got to give you that one. I did not know these had trannys. My response definitely qualifies as bad advice.
Read the rest of the thread Fail. I bet you have been praying I would goof sometime. I was half wrong. I admit it. You might want to try it sometime. You have given yourself many opportunities.
Post removed 
The cartride is in fact damaged, yes? I call stuff thingies on occasion as well. Fail is indeed appropriate for most of this gentleman's posts
Well there's another goof. Forget the damaged cartridge sentence. The rest is perfect. Particularly the part about Fail.
Post removed 
Marty, sounds like both you and I learn everyday. Fail already knows everything!
Post removed