Dynaudio or B&W

I have a pair of B&W 703s and am thinking about going to a pair of Dynaudios. I purchased a pair of Focus 140s for my other system and just love them. I have been tossing around the idea of the 220s or the X36s. I may go Contour as well but the hang-up is cash. It could happen though. I am using a Jolida JD-1000RC which is plenty for the 703s and I would suspect plenty for the Dyns as well. I listen to everything from classical to metal. Any opinions welcome.

Thanks.
dvrsinvesting
Audience 82's retailed for $2800 per pair.Madfloyd, as far as what you experienced with the C-2, it ceratainly sounds like a set up issue, Dynaudio is known for having a beautiful meaty mid range and the C-2 is no exception.
Thanks everyone for the helpful responses. I am going to make the switch and when I do, I will let everyone here know what I purchased.

I just bought a pair of Audience 72SE in Cherry for $1500 New in Box from a Dynaudio Dealer. What a great find and will hold me over until I can swing something out of the Confidence Line.