Dunlavy resurrection?

I bought the rights etc to Dunlavy when Kenny closed it years ago.  After years of design research have come up with an amazing evolution to the line.  While I love the thought of bringing it back to market, and think there is a need, I'm not sure I "want a job" and don't really need one.  If any one out there with an industry connection that might have interest in discussing moving things forward with my financial backing, send me an email at dunlavyinfo@gmail.com
Jim

vinestreet

pryso, thanks for that back story. After a little search he was a true innovator with his antenna technology and extra low frequency communication. 

It appears he had an ardent fan in a recording engineer I worked with. He only used his Koss (green pro?) headphones for microphone placement and level, avoiding the various studio differences.

In 1963 he helped me build a dirty and dry two cabinet electric bass rig. Some years later I visited his home and not surprising, were a pair of Sovereigns along with his Ampex R/R's, MFA and Wavestream electronics. The hoods were off everything. 

Thanks again.      

DAL picked up where Duntech left off. JD said his DAL speakers were more accurate than the earlier Duntech designs because of things he learned over time, advanced measuring equipment, and his large anechoic chambers. Hard to believe that 20+ years later there still isn't anyone building speakers that measure as accurate as what he built.