Dumb question - how do you easily insert a photo/image inline with writing text in a post?

when i try to insert an image, i click the 'image' button in the upper buttons zone above the posting space ... but then it asks me for a ’url’...

let's say i have an image in my google drive, or even on my computer local drive...

in my basic e-mail apps, you can attach an image with an ’attach’ button, which a-gon doesn’t provide, or even easier, just ’copy’ and then ’paste’ an image in between blocks of typed text...

i am not the most computer savvy person... any assistance would be gratefully received... :)

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjjss49

Showing 1 response by 1111art

Just upload your jpgs to https://imgbox.com/
Once they’re uploaded there are some boxes you need to check. Family Safe content, Thumbnail size ( use a large one-and note that there are rectangle options lower-called re-size). You can ignore the other 2 boxes.
Hit the start upload button. Wait a few seconds. You’ll see a new screen. copy/paste the Links Only address. Paste it in the Audiogon window and wait a few seconds. Do them one at a time or it doesn't work well.