Does hearing the best in high end audio make your opinions more valid?

I say yes. Some say no. What are your thoughts?
calvinj
Melbguyone.  I agree with you on that. Som folks haven’t truly heard reference level gear 
Post removed 
Yes of course.

The hobby is about building around components, therefore the more components you have heard, the more valid your experience is.

Now as to whether your perceived sound bias can be transferred over to the next guy as more correct based on what systems you’ve heard... then no.
Well the challenge is getting a great sound at the best price you can find it at and that you are happy with. I’m going to be keeping my current set up a while and you have to be happy with it no matter who else likes it or doesn’t like it. I spent the last  11 years hearing all I can and the best I can so that I can put together my system and have good reference points. I think that it gets to a point for many of us where you can’t justify the costs of some gear. I thought I would never spend over 10k for a speaker but I have and I’m enjoying them daily but I have the right integrated and source to match and I enjoy the system as a whole. We all have different experiences and opinions but the key is to listen and enjoy.