Does anyone leave their amp and preamp on all the time?

I listen most nights after work. I find that the system takes a while to warm up and sounds it's best if it has been shut off. So I leave it on. I always have and this is vintage stuff. The amp is a 25/25 Bedini class A. It stays warm but never hot. It has never caused an issue but recently I've been speaking with others that were stunned that I would do this. So let me know if I'm the only one that lets it run. Do you shut off the equipment after each session?
vinylfan62
I have a Krell 400cx Class A amp and per factory I leave my amp on standby ALWAYS, unless away for more than 4 or 5 days in which case I will power it off completely. Solids state amps LIKE to be in and always sound appreciably better when warm. Most amps don't like to be turned on and off. Standby alway best. 
I have 3 Plinius Pre-Amps, a Plinius Phono Amp, a Plinius power amp and a large Perreaux amp and powered electrostatics with subs which all run constantly, Plinius recommend leaving them on.

I also remember reading that the heating up , cooling phases are where most component failure occurs.

The only time I turn them off is during a power blackout, as the return of electricity surge/brown power often is not clean.
Left my SA-9900 Pioneer integrated on for 32 years unless I left town was the only time it was turned off.  I have a 1980 mosfet SoundCraftsman that I never turn off.  My 77 Marantz I turn on the night before I use it.
Hi everyone this is my first post. I don't know if you're ever up all night but it seems like the electrical companies in my area must move power around at 3 or 4 a.m. which sometimes looks almost like a brown out by the time it gets to my house. I unplug all of my equipment when I'm done listening. If it's disconnected from Power surges and brownouts there is no way they can hurt you. I also have a recording setup which I connect to a few Tripp Lite dual conversion systems that create AC from DC I unplug those When Storms are coming. I'd rather wait for something to warm up then wait to buy a new piece of gear.
My Herron Audio M1 amps are on 24/7 unless I'm away for more than a couple of days.