Does anyone have info on a Denon dcd-3520

Hello,
I have this cd player in my system and would like to get information or opinions on this player. I have found very little info on this player.
I have been told a couple times that it was the weakest link in my system excluding wires and ICs. Others have said that it was he only part they would keep.
Cheers
andy
brownsanandy

Showing 1 response by willland

I have owned my DCD-3520 for about a year now and could not be happier. I almost snagged one about six months before that for $40.00 locally and was bummed when the seller sold it right before I was about to start my car to go get it. Either way I picked up mine for $200.00 and with build quality alone is worth(IMO)five times that much. It is the proverbial "tank" with a rock solid transport mechanism. You would have to spend upwards of $2500.00 to come even close to a player that tips the scale at over 40 pounds and has such a solid transport.

As mentioned in an earlier response, this thing is hard to let go of even if someone offered three times what I paid. It does possess something magical.

Bill