Do you admit that you ever enjoyed listening to:

Do you ever admit to your audiophile friends that you at one time enjoyed listening to:
- Bread
- Seals and Croft
- Bee Gees
-Dan Fogleberg?
gonetotc
At HS graduation we sang 'We May Never Pass This Way Again" - Seals and Croft. Don't listen to them any more except by accident.
Still enjoy early BeeGees, never did like Dan Fogelberg, Bread & Abba were everywhere when I was a younger fella.
 I confess to liking at least one song from 3 out of 4. Never cared for Seals and Croft.
I feared I might offend, but wasn't the intent.  I own albums by all these folks other than Bread which were purchased when first released.  The Fogleberg albums were played heavily while in college.  Still wish you heard more early Bee Gees.  I even was at a Fogleberg concert when he intro'd one of his songs as "the song that put me in elevators everywhere", so he even recognized some change in status of his music.  Was just. Curious what others thought.  Can't say I pull any of them off the shelf though compared to Steely Dan, Dire Straights or Mark Knofler, Led Zeppelin or the Beatles which I will often grab.
gonetotc,

Those groups are all just mellow, easy listening musicians. Be nice! I agree that while they're all worthy of time on my system, I find that I also pull Steely Dan, Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler, Beatles, and even Led Zeppelin off the shelf before listening to them.
  Yes and some of my audiophile friends listening to these artist also.  I would say Bread is my least favorite on your list.  I would add Kenny Loggins to the list also