Do they make Speakers For Rap/Rock

It seems that from all the discussions and reveiws, I have read that 99% of the speakers that are reveiwed are done with Classical, opera, jazz or other like music. My question is; Do any of the high end speaker manufacturers make audiophile speakers that are designed for the Rap, Hip-hop, hard rock, loud volume listener???
tacmc5
Tacmc5

Meyer Sound, ATC or Blue Sky make much more compact monitors than JBL that will easily play into the range you are looking for with the help of a subwoofer.

ATC SCM20 Actives with sub, will fill a 30x30 room pretty well, if you can afford SCM-50,100,150 etc. then the results are obviously better

or

Meyer HD-1 or UPM-1&2's with sub, UPM are PA speakers so if this is the priority then these might be the best choice.

a cheaper alternative but none the less just as usefull would be the Blue Sky Big Blue System, a little more economical but still better than any audiophile speaker in their price class. I think the Big blue Sat 12 Monitors are really inexpensive like $2500 each

Thes systems will take up little space play to the levels you want....survive the party then beat just about every audiophile speaker on the market in their price range.

As time passes "audiophile" speakers are losing ground as the audiophile standard slips and is hardly even competitive with the cutting edge studio systems.
Commercial speakers (JBL, EV, Klipsch). Most of these will have circuit breakers to avoid damage, they put out loads of bass and are fairly efficient (110db with 100 watts).

Keep in mind that a nice crest or qsc amp would help tremendously. Even though a nice Onkyo receiver may be rated at 110db/THX, it won't keep up that pace with nearly the ease of a nice QSC amp.

Email me if you need a contact for commercial gear.
In fact, there was this dance club in Manhattan we went to late one night after the Stereophile show. There was this little brunette dancing soooo perfect to the super loud dance mixes. Of course she was not much older than my teenage son, but HEY, I was just looking :^)

Glad I'm not the only one just looking... =P
I reccommend a pair of Klipsch Epic CF3's or CF4's. I use CF3's and they can handle 250 watts continous with 1000 watt peaks. They are pro sound voiced, 100dB efficient and hit like a concert monitor when cranked. They will pound you with rap and rock all day long. They are a fantastic speaker for any type of music and for movies as well. There is a pair for sale here on Audiogon right now for around $700 or so.
a long time back a dealer really cranked up a pair of B&W 802 matrix speakers proclaiming that you "couldn't blow them".
i'm glad he was willing to take a chance like that with the store's inventory rather than my stereo... anyway, they didn't display any strain that i could hear, and this was definitely at "rock party" levels. RAP music however is so percussive that i can't render an opinion. if you can get a pair of 801/802 with the apoc protection circuit in the crossover which will save the tweeter under studio-monitor conditions, and you can still get driver replacements, they are tough to beat, and they do mozart too. so imho get two pairs of 801's and pretend you're at a concert...