Do any still use an older high end tuner from the past?....

Things like the CT-7000 from Yamaha, other Marantz, Magnum, Fisher, Scott or any others.  It would be good for us "tuner people" to hear your experience with older, former SOTA tuners.  Thanks. 
whatjd
  I use a Sumo Charlie tuner that James Bongiorno aligned for me. I bought it at the DAK warehouse in Canoga Park over 40 years ago for $100. I loved crate-digging in that dirty place and found bunches of cool cheap stuff. They had a lot of hi-fi then, mostly all 3 letter names like SAE, BSR, ADC, & BIC. A few blocks down was Infinity. I'd drive by just to see the Ferraris and Lambos parked there!
  It's got selectivity over sensitivity, made for city dwellers. It still sounds like it belongs on the top 5 best tuners list I found.  I have an extra one that belonged to James. He had a Sequerra tuner and their speakers too as he was close friends with Dick. I've had Fisher, Marantz, & Luxman tuners in the past. I love radio and grew up on it in LA. Fabulous late-night FM broadcasts really blew my mind.

The best tuner I ever heard I have never seen mentioned. That was a Roksan Kandy KT-1. It has a remote and the best and most informative display ever.

Yamaha CT-1000 back then when first came out, Carver TX-11a now plus Audio By Van Alstine Super Tuner Two mod of Dyna FM-5 with outdoor Winegard mounted inside as have NPR radio close enough to still pull in sounds fine over Frank Van Alstine Fet Valve electronics driving  Magnepan MG 3.7i, which reveal the subtlest of details.
Marantz st6000, creek t43, cambridge audio t500, and a kenwood Kt4007....all terrific sounding vintage tuners...
My best tuner is a McIntosh MR78 than has recently been modified by Rich Modafferi.

My other best tuner is a Marantz 20 that was recently on the test bench, had a bit of work done, and continues to be excellent 

Both are terrific, both have their charms, and both definitely sound different. I like them both

Now for the tuna that got away- years back a store was closing. Owner brought me to the back room. Two 10b tuners on a shelf. He wanted $1200 for both. What was I thinking?