DL 103

What is the bestway to amplify the DL 103? My system consist of Audible Illusions M3A,Quicksilver V4,Spendor S8E,VPI MKIV with all the extras,RB 300 with all the upgrades.
dmhafmer
From what I understand, the Auditorium 23 was voiced around the DL-103 and is an excellent match. The problem is they don't come up used very often and they're quite expensive new. 6Moons raved about them in this review.

For commoners like me, the Cinemag CMQEE-3440A is much more affordable, yet very nice sounding. If you're into DIY projects, you can build a Cinemag SUT for less than $200. Or you can buy an assembled unit from Bob's Devices for $395. 10 Audio reviewed Bob's SUT last year. Art Dudley also commented on Bob's SUT in Stereophile and liked it better than Lundahls. He also mentions Auditorium 23.

One more link that might be of interest: CineMag CMQEE-3440A Other Review by anumber1
Thanks so much for your input guys. Does anyone know about the auditorium 23 standard which is very affordable new or is this just a sut and not a phono preamp.

Dave
Post removed 
"Thanks so much for your input guys. Does anyone know about the auditorium 23 standard which is very affordable new or is this just a sut and not a phono preamp".

The A23 SUT you would want is their lowest price offering,
called the Denon 103. The A23 (Denon 103) is synergistic w/ the 103 and other higher impedance cartridges. I use mine w/ an EMT tsd-15.