DIY Speaker wire

I have read multiple posts about using 10 awg solid core copper wire for speaker wire. Anybody use 10-3 romex? It has 3 shielded wires and one bare inside a plastic sheath. I am bi- ampping and am considering using this for each side instead of (4) single wires.
128x128jonoulman
I ran 14 gauge and three runs of each for each. Three neg and three positive. I also braided mine. Be sure to get THHN solid core copper.
I don't remember the exact guage but they were easy enough to braid (not really easy they were kinda stiff green jacketed). Just like Grannyring I used 3 insulated solid core wires in each braided leg for the speakers one braid for pos one for neg. Yes I bought the wire at Home Depot, Honestly I thought they sounded really good but couldn't resist all the hype from the cable makers and bought "real" Jena Lab braided copper but aside from the high caliber connectors I think I was equally satisfied with my cheap imitation cable, it was thicker guage than the Jena Lab.
since I have to run 25 feet, might I braid a larger wire, say 12 awg? Also Since they are over a stone floor I thought I would put them into a "wiremold" floor raceway that has 5 tracks made of aluminum. What about polyester expandable sleeving? I've also seen posts where rather than binding posts , solid copper is hammered into a loop.
Check this out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-feet-10-AWG-Silver-Teflon-Twisted-Pair-Speaker-Wire-white-brown-/230820818211?

Just bought a 200 feet roll of Techflex 3/8" fiberglass braided sheathing for $40 on clearance.
OMG, you mean you guys are actually using impure cables! OMG, OMG, what's next!

So nice of you guys to bring some sanity from (some) of those that have drunken of the Kool-aid.

Go forth with your impurities and fight the good fight!